This is an advance level of course for those who already completed 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training. 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training gives students in-depth skills to teach Yoga and deepen their knowledge. There are two steps to complete 500 hour yoga TTC, first is enrolling yourself for 300 hour yoga TTC after completing 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training and second is enrolling yourself for complete 500 hour yoga teacher training without doing 200 hour TTC.
Course Curriculum for 500 Hours Yoga Teacher Training course It is an integrated course – 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training + 300 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Yoga School India offers 500 Hours Yoga Teacher Training certification course with depth and variety of Yoga styles which helps to further enhance your personal Yoga practices and refine your teaching skills with advance methodologies to become proficient Yoga teacher. This is an integrated course designed by combining 200 Hours and 300 Hours Yoga Teacher Training courses with some additional fitments to cover broader spectrum of Yogic sciences. 500 Hours Yoga Teacher Training course involves Multi-Style Yoga and Yoga therapy which include Ayurveda teachings and certain healing procedures. It also includes history and philosophy of Yoga as well as detailed explanation of anatomy and physiology of human body-mind. Spiritual discourses on ancient scriptures like Bhagvad-Geeta and Vedas are also covered in the course curriculum of 500 Hours Yoga Teacher Training program. This course main focuses on refining teaching skills to acquire highest possible teaching efficiency. It is a onetime course suitable for anyone interested in learning Yoga and teaching methodologies from the beginning acquiring fundamental understanding of traditional Yoga and progressing towards advance level to enhance personal Yoga practices and cultivate efficient teaching skills to become certified and proficient Yoga teacher.
Multi-Style Yoga: This includes some of the popular Yoga styles such as Hatha Yoga and Hatha Vinyasa, Ashtanga Yoga and Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga, Sivananda Yoga and Iyenger Yoga, Flow Yoga and Vinyasa Flow Yoga, Power Yoga and Hot Yoga, Pranayama and Meditation, Restorative Yoga and Teaching Methodologies.
Yoga Therapy: Yoga for Neck Pain and Back Pain, Yoga for High BP and Diabetes, Yoga for Constipation and IBS, Yoga for Headache and Migraine, Yoga for Arthritis and Asthma, Yoga for Heart Disease, Yoga for Pregnancy and Youngness, Yoga for Positive Health and many more.
Highlights of 500 Hours Yoga Teacher Training
- Registered Yoga School (500-RYS) recognized by Yoga Alliance USA.
- Qualified and Registered Yoga Teachers (500-RYT) dedicated to deliver authentic and quality Yoga teachings.
- Serene Environment of the school surrounded by fascinating natural beauty create ideal atmosphere for all kinds of Yoga activities.
- This course covers theory and practical of Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Vinyasa to enhance personal Yoga practices.
- History, philosophy, classification and principles of traditional Yoga.
- Acquire deeper understanding of anatomy, physiology and kinesiology to create compatible Yoga therapy techniques and sequences according to the requirements of treatment procedures.
- Spacious three Yoga studios with world class facilities.
- Invigorating and energizing Ashram atmosphere to keep your motivation level up..
- Pick-up laundry service and 24x7 Wi-Fi connectivity facilities available for the participants
- Nutritious and organic food available 3 times a day.
- Atmosphere to immerse completely for experiencing ethical Yogic lifestyle according to traditional Yoga teachings.
Daily Schedule for 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training course
- 06:00 AM - Wake up
- 06:30 AM - Pranayama and meditation
- 08:00 AM - Tea
- 08:15 AM - Asana practice/ Astanga Vinyasa
- 10:00 AM - Breakfast
- 11:00 AM - Lecture
- 12:45 PM - Lunch
- 01:30 PM - Karma yoga
- 02:00 PM - Rest/self study
- 03:30 PM - Lecture
- 05:00 PM - Asana practice/ Hatha
- 06:45 PM - Dinner
- 07:30 PM - Self study/cultural program
- 10:00 PM - Light off
Course Fee Structure: $3100 USD for shared accommodation and $3400 with Single Accommodation including food charges.
Group Size: 20 Students
Duration: 8 Weeks
How to Apply: You can send direct query to email@example.com or you may use our application form on Apply Online page. You’ll need to deposit $200 USD (Non-Refundable) as advance booking amount to secure your seat for the course after confirmation from us on availability of seats.
Visit Us on Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/yogaschool
Course Schedule for 500 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course for Year -
- 15 January - 12 Mar
- 15 February - 12 April
- 15 Mar - 12 May
- 15 April - 12 June
- 15 May - 12 July
- 15 June - 12 August
- 15 July - 12 September
- 15 August - 12 October
- 15 September - 12 November
- 15 Oct - 12 Dec
- 15 November - 12 January